=>3500 Eiger: Last week of year 6 and primary school

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Friday 13 July 2012

22 Last week of year 6 and primary school

Prom Tuesday 6pm to 8pm
Graduation Wednesday 10:15-12:15.

Please write down and leaving messages!

22 comments:

  1. I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU IQRA AND MY OTHER BEST FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mahnoor im gonna miss you aswell[;

      Delete
  2. i will miss you mr ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  3. im going to miss you mr A
    JUST LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO MISS ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill miss yoiu Mr Ahmed and all my freinds

    ReplyDelete
  5. CANT WAIT!! WILL MISS SPPS (A LITTLE BIT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WILL MISS TEACHERS AND FRIENDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afra, Nandinee13 July 2012 at 09:44

    I know your gonna miss me Mr ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaannnnnnnddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii13 July 2012 at 09:45

    Why mr ahmed why!! :'( eiger will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to miss haneeFA HANA NANDINEE iqra and tulsi

    ReplyDelete
  10. il miss mr ahmed, harsh, qasim, zohaib, thilactian and mathushan, a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ill miss you mr ahmed and all my friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. im gonna miss afra iqra karishma tulsi hana laiba and mahnoor!!
    OH WELL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. im gonna miss mr ahmed and my other friends aslo spps i dont wanna lerave im gonna end in tears byyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Going to miss all of eiger :( mr A going to miss you. And and I safe an Dylan arbjon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Going To Miss Mr A a lot

    ReplyDelete
  16. I AM GOING TO MISS SPPS
    (maybe a bit)

    ReplyDelete
  17. im will miss everone even safwan (only a little bit)

    ReplyDelete
  18. :( i dont wana leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. mr ahmed i dont want to leave u should have seen me crying i was crying the most there is no doubt!

    ReplyDelete