=>3500 Eiger: Wreck of the Zanzibar-letter

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Friday 7 February 2014

3 Wreck of the Zanzibar-letter

Dear Billy, It's Laura (Your Laura) and I am writing to you regarding your subsequent departure. I was flabbergasted when I received your detailed account of America, and how it is a very fast growing country, you had absolutely left me in awe when you spoke of the clothing the witty Americans wear. I ponder deeply about your progress there and how successful you could become like an entrepreneur. It is extraordinary that a youthful boy, like you, can sail on a seven masted voyage to a picturesque country. If you ever reply, please inform me of your occupation.

A burden has struck our family and has devastated our atmosphere. Mother is heart-broken, as she lies in bed clutching your blue jersey and rocking back and forth crying. Surprisingly, father was really demoralised because he couldn't rectify his woeful mistakes. This is very peculiar because most of the cows aren't milking properly, and the only source we could find was your departure. Our mood has been very somber and a tragic drought caused our island to collapse. It has caused rubble to pile up, Billy, we are extremely depressed and very desperate as it has been really chaotic without you as our monthly income has been eradicated because now all our cows have died. I beg you to arrive as soon as you can because at least it would shed some light on us as we have to move out.

Alas, I hope you enlighten our mood by coming back and embracing us. It feels like a prison without you. I Hope you come back, I vow as long as I live for you.

Lots of love,

Laura. P

3 comments:

  1. To my amazement, both were really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the adjectives that you used to described then fun and excitement you had in the holiday to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have used great adjectives e.g ponder and flabbergasted

    ReplyDelete