=>3500 Eiger

Welcome

Getting feedback is important to our writers.

Let us know what you liked or what you learned.
Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capital letters. Children should have an adult check it!

2. Choose an identity. Select Name/Url and leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like. Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.:-) Mr Ahmed

Visitor Counter

Wednesday 2 April 2014


                      Wednesday 2nd April 2014

                To use vcop and descriptive vocabulary
                          
                                          Howl

Moments later, I was climbing over tree trunks, corpses and puddles of crimson red blood. I heard a life ending scream glass smashing into thousands of pieces. Out of no-where, a dim light appeared and flashed in front of my eyes and before it turned off, I caught a glimpse of a huge weird figure. It stood with monstrous claws, which can cause thunder and tear through the sky. Without imagining it, the thing stepped closer so I mustered every ounce of strength I had and ran like a man that was being chased by a bloodthirsty lion but its smell entered my small nose, which got hit by a car, and my long legs turned into jelly; I dropped…


A few minutes later. I woke up. Why am I here? I was supposed to be at home. It approached to me; but I managed to find a light, but it flickered on and off. Was this the end of me?..

No comments:

Post a Comment